Catch up with the other grads, welcome the new alum, and make the current guys sing for food.
- Date – Saturday, May 3, 12:00pm – 4:00pm? (feel free to stay later)
- Address – Phil’s House:
(Look for some sort of flag/marker up at the end of the driveway because every GPS takes you to a house down the street.
- Cost – If you paid dues, you’re all set. If you didn’t, please bring $5-10/person to cover food.
- Attending? Please RSVP! – Please respond to the FB event (or email Phil) if you will be attending so I can get an estimate for food, etc.
- Guests – Guests are welcome, just let me know (by inviting them to the FB event or emailing me) again for food estimate
- Food – There will be chips, snacks, and we’ll be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs (around 12:30/1:00pm). If you have special food restrictions, let me know and/or bring it yourself. And/or if you have something you want to make/bring, feel free to do so!
- Drinks – Some drinks will be provided, but please bring drinks for yourself and/or to share with others. I’ll have coolers/ice.
- Parking – Lots of room on the side of the street for parking. It’ll be easier than all getting stuck in the driveway.
- Activities – If you have outdoor games you want to play, bring them. We have ladderball, bocce, frisbees, a volleyball net, a fire pit.
- Rain date – TBA. We’ll figure this out if it comes to it.